Multiple shifts available!
Pay rate: $13.50 + depending on shift
Pay increases to come in the next 30 days!
What's next for you? This great job! Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. Kelly is seeking an assembly worker at a leading global supplier of automotive systems and components in Fairview, MI. We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
Why you should apply to be a Machine Operator:
- Great, continuous training program including classroom and on the job training
- All education levels welcome
- Entry level – no experience needed!
- Opportunities for career growth
- Upon conversion to full time: paid vacation, pay increases every 6 months, Medical, Dental, 401K and tuition reimbursement
- 4-day work week means potential for 3 days off a week!
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks
What's a typical day as a Machine operator? You'll be:
- Operating machinery in a safe and productive manner, ensuring parts are built to manufacturing plan and customer specifications
- Ensuring all housekeeping, health, and safety standards are maintained
- Maintain required personal protection equipment standards, including safety glasses and hearing protection, and composite or steel toe shoes
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Supporting an attitude of team work, and contributing to continuous improvements
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and machine operation instructions
- Basic math skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on the manufacturing floor
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Machine Operator today! About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website