Kelly in partnership with our customer in New Berlin is seeking candidates for a DH Machine Operator (Four-Slide Machine Operator) role. In this role you will be operating a Four Slide Machine to produce products. This is a Direct Hire role which means you will be hired on day number one by the organization with eligibility for benefits including Medical/Dental Insurance, 401(K) and vacation time.
As a Machine Operator (Four-Slide Machine Operator) you will be operating machines used to form small stamped components out of wire stock or coils of steel.
- Start, operate and stop a Four-Slide Machine
- Unload products 50lbs or less using a lift or unloading jack
- Perform quality checks on completed products
- Complete routine packing, and tagging of completed parts and products in accordance with instructions or established procedures
- Observe wire straightener, feed mechanism, etc. and report operating irregularities promptly to maintain product quality and prevent damage to machine
- Previous experience operating a Four-Slide Machine
- Attention to detail - ability to perform quality checks on all parts
- Positive attitude - willing to learn additional processes and machines in facility
- Experience working in a machine shop
Hours: 2nd shift Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12:30am
Please apply now for this immediate opening. You may also send resume to Angie - email@example.com. You may also text JOBSWI to 96714 for additional information!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website