Operating various production machinery, train new employees, provide guidance and direction to employees.
Understand and follow all safety and plant rules.
- Understand and follow all PPE and LOTO procedures.
- Responsible for the safety of themselves and other team members.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Run unscrambler (static posture with the use of hands)
- Operate a micro-blend system/quasi system (static posture with the use of hands)
- Operate capper, labeler, box erector, case packer (static posture with the use of hands)
- Retrieve stretch wrap, pallet tags, die barrels and bundle strapping (minimal lifting required).
- Sanitation of equipment (minimal lifting required).
- Handle the packaging of raw material as needed (heavy lifting required).
- Sort non-conforming product (static posture with the use of hands).
- General handling of the product; hand breaking boxes, bottles, restacking units (static posture with the use of hands).
- Help on placing load tags (static posture with the use of hands).
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
If you are interested please upload your resume. Also, you can email Jimi Frasher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: production machine operator experience preferred, prior experience in a lead type role
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website