Kelly Services is seeking a Machine Operator to work in the Spruce Pine area.
2nd Shift - Monday thru Thursday 5 pm to 5 am
Able to operate to machines. CNC operation preferred.
Able to stand, bend, reach and lift for 12 hour days
Ability to perform quality inspection checks
Keep work areas clean and organized
Follow all company rules, policies, safety rules and requirements
- At least 6 months of experience operating a CNC Machine
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Able to work in a non-climate control facility
- You will need to be available to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
- Willing to work with a team concept
- You will need to be open to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change
Temp to Hire.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website