Sr. Onsite Service Specialist - Madison, WI 53705
Kelly Services is now seeking individuals to join the team of a multinational business services company as Sr. Onsite Service Specialist. Check out the job description below to see if you're a good fit!
- Pay: $15/hr
- Shift: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. M-F
- Hire Type: Temporary until July, may get extended or turn into temp to perm. Currently only seeking workers okay with strictly temporary.
*Free parking available onsite
This position will be supplementing current mailroom operations – primarily with initial mail intake (sorting), extraction, and sorting.
- Extracting mail
- Sorting mail
- Scanning mail
- Imaging experience (scanners, copiers, etc.)
- Proficiency with computers, ability to perform sortation with digital applications
- Attention to detail and adaptability
- Quick learner
- Comfortable doing repetitive work and able to sort items based on form identifiers
- Must be able to bring your own mask to wear onsite throughout the shift
- Able to lift a maximum of 30 pounds, though not likely to happen often
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website