Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic/Electrical Mechanic
Pay Rate: $22-$25/hr
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift available – 7am-3pm or3pm-11pm
Location: St Helens/Warren, OR
- Inspecting, servicing, troubleshooting, and repairing all plant equipment assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of all plant machinery operations is required.
- Mechanics must be knowledgeable of industrial electricity (all phases and voltages), mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic operations, troubleshooting techniques, blueprint, schematic analysis and proper use of tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Mechanics have the responsibility for identifying equipment deficiencies which affect quality control, wear and tear and excess costs.
- Mechanics must demonstrate proper documentation and housekeeping practices to insure quality maintenance is being performed and communicated.
- Troubleshoot, remove and replace different types of electronic, electromechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and optic systems.
- Pre-inspect parts or equipment to be repaired to determine what parts, supplies, forms, tools, tool repair and shop equipment are required; and communicate with Maintenance Manager
- Read programmable controller information to diagnose complex problems
- Replace belts, pulleys, cables, chains, bearings, gears and related equipment
- Must have a firm knowledge of PLCs, A/C, schematics in our continuous process manufacturing environment to achieve machine uptime metrics
- Must have previous experience with injection molding machines
- Must have previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift average weighted materials, up to 50 lbs, occasionally
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, squat, kneel and climb frequently
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website