Kelly Services is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to work in a leading technologies facility in Grass Valley, CA.
Click here to schedule your interview now: https://calendly.com/katv202/15-min-interview
For immediate consideration, EMAIL YOUR CURRENT RESUME to Katie VanZile of Kelly Services at email@example.com or call/text 248-520-8052. This position is being recruited by a remote Kelly recruiter not your local branch.
- 1st shift (7am-4pm) M-F
- Payrate $18.00-$20.00/hour DOE
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on production equipment, performs inspections, diagnose and repair equipment for maximum efficiency
- Inspects mechanical parts such as: belts, bearings, shafts, springs, etc. for damages
- Use calipers, micrometers, verniers and other measuring equipment
- Make recommendations to improve design.
- May perform general maintenance on plant structure (cabinets, floors, doors, air vents, ductwork, etc.)
- Owner of continuous improvement for the maintenance area
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years work-related experience and/or training; technical background preferred
- Knowledge of methods, tools and practices used in electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems required
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions required in the performance of all duties
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must possess ability to follow instructions verbally or in writing, and perform all duties with minimum supervision
- Will be required to work overtime as needed to support production requirements
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website