Kelly Services in Green Bay is partnered with a growing paper converting company seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Maintanence Technician! This position is direct hire and full-time.
2 SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
- 3rd Shift - 5:00pm-5:00am, 12-hour 2-2-3 straight shift schedule
- 2nd Shift - 1:00pm-1:00am, 12-hour 2-2-3 straight shift schedule
- $20-$27/hour, depending on level of experience
Support plant operations by performing routine preventative maintenance. Respond to malfunctioning equipment including mechanical and electrical repairs. Handling a great variety of tasks from fault repairs to general facility improvements. This person will prioritize safety, cleanliness and maintain an efficient work environment.
- Daily Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Install, repair and maintain all machinery such as conveyor systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic equipment, compressors, chillers, dryers
- Routine checks of safety systems, alarm systems and facility mechanisms
- Troubleshoot electrical and PLC problems on equipment
- Conduct general facility upkeep procedures and tasks
- Complete documentation on repairs and preventative maintenance as directed
- Maintain and adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Maintain required productivity and quality levels, suggesting process improvements when possible
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and other related activities as assigned
- Maintain maintenance shop spare parts program
- Fabricate parts or source parts as required or as assigned
- Perform all tasks with minimal supervision, in a prompt, safe, efficient, work like manner
- Must be available for off-shift work and/or emergency call-in as required by production demands
- Perform routine housekeeping necessary to maintain the cleanliness and safety of facility
- Assists in machine start-ups and changeovers
- Operate machinery to cover absences or training periods
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Hands on Industrial maintenance experience, working in a 24/7 production environment
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's, electrical including thermal couples, heating systems, various types of sensor and switches, SSR relays, fans, blowers, three phase motors
- Working knowledge of tools, power tools and common devices
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Able to complete forms and correspondence
- Computer literate with common software programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Flexible schedule until start up is complete and until full production is realized
- Able to travel
Perks and Benefits:
- $1.50 shift premium for hours worked after 6 p.m.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- HSA with company contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days (16 hours)
- 401k with generous company match
- Employer paid: STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursements
- PPE Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
- Sign On Bonus
- Wellness Program with monetary incentives
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website