We have a customer located in the Timonium, MD area looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician to join their team! This company services life science industries with high-tech filtration, seperation, and purification systems. If you feel you could be a good fit, apply today!
• Works safety in repairing and maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment to support manufacturing operations. This includes safe operation of electrical circuits, troubleshooting mechanical fixes and improvements as well as ensures preventative maintenance of equipment is being performed.
• Inspect and test mechanical and electrical systems and recommend fixes or replacement strategies appropriate to the situation
• Repairs various types of equipment or machinery breakdowns, while at the same time possessing the ability to modify or recommend modifications to reduce or eliminate these same breakdowns
• Troubleshooting skills for various systems and equipment
• General welding (repair and modification work)
• Work with/make sketches and blueprints
• Organizes and maintains spare part inventories
• Provides consistent quality work
• Knowledge and application around machine fabrication
• Detailed knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Good knowledge of piping systems
• Promotes and drives ways to continuously improve maintenance of the facilities, including 5S
• Able and willing to work overtime as needed
• Trains others as needed and required
• Willingness and desire to attend external trade school if needed
• Ability to work off-shifts
• Other duties as assigned
- Must have minimum of two (2) years maintenance experience.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Microsoft / PC experience
- Good machining skills a plus
Pay: Up to $28/hr
Shift: 3rd shift (7pm-7am), Sunday-Tuesday
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website