Location: Hazel Park MI
This is a direct placement opportunity!
Please apply online or email resume to email@example.com
Kelly is seeking a Qualified Maintenance Tech for their Client located in Hazel Park. Our Client is a major Battery Systems manufacturer.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive workplace in an innovative technology company.
- High level of individual responsibility, freedom to shape and create including the chance to grow professionally.
- A work atmosphere that promotes trust and cooperation in a motivated team.
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Assists in the installation of new equipment and tear down of old equipment.
- Troubleshoots to determine necessary repairs.
- Continuous inspection of production facility and equipment availability to maintain and/or increase cycle times.
- Documentation of the activities carried out and the results of work.
- Performs Preventive Maintenance (PM) as necessary to keep equipment running in at its optimal rate.
- Compliance and monitoring of occupational safety and environmental regulations.
- Create and maintain spare parts log including, but not limited to a minimum/maximum data collection and notification when procurement is necessary.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- At least three years of related experience preferred.
- Professional experience in maintenance and with automated systems, focusing on assembly technology.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, and devices such as torque guns, volts meters etc.
- Must have Hilo experience.
- Flexible hours on an as needed basis (i.e. Outside of normal working hours).
- High level of commitment as well as a responsible, independent, and team-oriented way of working.
- Familiar with Lock Out Tag Out.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to compile information and make decisions.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website