Kelly Services is hiring for entry-mid level manufacturing positions in Richmond. Immediate opening for Equipment Cleaner at Fareva. Let us connect you with a premier employer in the area!
- 2nd shift: 3pm-11:05pm Mon-Fri
- Pay $11.00 an hour
- Temp to perm position.
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Heavy Lifting
- Ensure that all equipment is washed and ready for production according to the Equipment Wash Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Communicate with Quality Assurance to have equipment inspected and Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) swabbed.
- Ensure all rinse samples that are required are taken and turned in.
- Test titration on the wall mounted foamers and sanitizer.
- Mix chemicals for Production Operators in accordance with Chemical label.
- Responsible for making sure the wash room area is kept clean and organized.
- At least 6 months working in a manufacturing setting
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
If you are highly motivated, career focused, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done then we are looking for you! Contact us today and join our team!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website