Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with the leading medical research center in the world. We are seeking an experienced individual to work as a Management Analyst at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Optional health, vision, and dental plans
- Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K plan.
- Access to NIH's unparalleled resources and niche scientific initiatives
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Provide day-to-day oversight of on-site operations; handle site inspections; monitor and report facility, equipment and IT systems compliance.
- Serve as health communications specialist for various RDoC initiatives with a focus on social media management, content creation, website development and outreach planning.
- Serve as primary POC for OD SharePoint initiatives; develop new applications in support of project-specific missions; manage existing databases; train users as necessary.
- Serve as primary POC for special projects as assigned by the NIMH leadership, including coordinating executive recruitment and orientation efforts; develop and track management timelines and project activities through to delivery; coordinate with various stakeholders for review, input and necessary action.
- Review grant portfolios for the extramural program associated with academic institutions and scientists for OD dashboard reports.
- Conduct the annual analysis of all grant portfolios to develop the average workload for NIMH Program Officers; track workload trends for the Divisions, which will be used to assess staffing requirements.
- Use dashboard reports to create a web page; gather, create and update web content; develop software for web page.
- Collaborate with staff to conduct management and administrative analysis; gather, analyze and evaluate information about processes and programs; identify and effect process improvement opportunities.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to improve and clarify policies and processes.
- Track action items and tasks; provide deadline reminders to staff; maintain spreadsheets of relevant information.
- Set up and maintain spreadsheets for executive analysis.
- Perform data analysis for Program, including creating and populating spreadsheets and databases; provide updates to staff.
- Maintain and update staff calendars; schedule appointments, meetings, conference calls and travel; provide background information; communicate with participants regarding agenda.
- Provide support for a variety of meetings, conferences and program activities; develop plans for implementation of events, meetings and conferences.
- Establish and maintain a variety of subject matter and correspondence files.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Master's degree in a related discipline; two (2) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to a Master's degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
When you apply, please know a Kelly Government Solutions Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you directly, if your skills and experience match the requirements of this position; a full job description can be made available at that time.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Even if you aren't contacted for this position, you are still part of our talent network. All Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, which expands your opportunities even further.
As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing the right thing for our talent and clients. We stand up for equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these build the foundation of our Talent Promise. With a focus on safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly's Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a better way to work and live and to help discover what's next.
It is obvious things are different than they were just a few months ago. Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our employees in this new working environment. Be well and stay strong.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website