Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Manufacturing Assemblers to work at Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company in Auburn Hills, MI. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
$500 at 30 days of assignment
$500 at 90 days of assignment
$1,000 at 6 months on the job if hired direct by customer. The 6-month period includes the time the worker was on assignment at customer and the time they are directly employed by the customer.
Why you should apply to be a Manufacturing Assembler:
- $16.50 to $19.36/hour (based on experience)
- Night Shift (12 hours, rotating schedule)
- Rotating schedule allowing you to work more hours in a day and have more days off.
- Will work in a Clean room and Dry Room (no humidity).
- Willing to train motivated candidates.
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Manufacturing Assembler? You'll be:
- This position will be supporting the manufacturing of COVID tests.
- Entry level manufacturing – will take components and assemble.
- Will need to have safety shoes. All other PPE will be provided.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Must be able to use computer based visual aids.
- Must be able to pull up information and follow directions and process flows provided.
- Strong work ethic. Willingness to work OT. Positive Attendance. Eager to learn.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Customer Benefits (once you become a full-time employee)
- Medical plan options with BC/BS which include pharmacy – PPO, HRA and HAS
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- 2 Vision plan options
- Short-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company Paid
- Supplemental Life options for employee, spouse, and children
- Voluntary Benefits – Hospital Indemnity, Accident (non-work related), Critical Illness, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 100% match on the first 3 percent and 50% on the next 2 percent
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Partnering for Performance (like Profit Sharing)
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Life Works Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be Manufacturing Assembler today!
#jobopportunity #jobhunting #training #employee #opportunity #jobalert #jobposting #latestjobs #recentjobs #applynow #wearehiring #assembly
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website