Manufacturing Production Associate – Henderson, CO
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking Manufacturing Production Associate to work at an industry-leading manufacturing company in Henderson, CO. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Production Associate:
Title: Production Associate
Location: Henderson (80640)
Pay: $19 hr.
Hours: M-Th 6:00am-4:30pm; OT opportunity on Fridays
Duration: long term
: Operates machines and production equipment in accordance with quality and productivity requirements safely in a manufacturing environment with direct guidance.
What's a typical day as a Production Associate? You'll be:
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)
- Stop work and immediately report any major injury hazards.
- Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
- Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Promote interdependence by looking out for one another.
- Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
- Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to minimize the negative impact.
- Engage in HSE Training.
- Follows all applicable standard work, process documentation and quality procedures.
- Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
- Performs quality inspections.
- Identifies and controls non-conforming material.
- Operates manual and automated equipment to manufacture and assemble product in order to create the proper characteristics and dimensions necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Achieves production goals.
- Works at the required cycle time or defined engineering standard.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping tasks and machine cleaning tasks and performs planned operator care and maintenance tasks.
- Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to meet production goals.
- Works with peers, skilled trades and support staff to maintain and identify equipment needing repair.
- Communicates effectively with the assigned team and with all support teams.
- Completes training and personal development in line with business requirements.
- Participates actively in ways to improve quality, safety, process, material flow, and employee
- This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Minimum HS diploma
- Mechanical aptitude/background,
- Exp with manufacturing process and tools that relate to 5S and lean manufacturing
- Will need metatarsal footwear
- Must have experience with machine operation
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Production Associate today!
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by EnrollVB. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website