Kelly Professional & Industrial in partnership with a world leading tool company has a direct placement/perm opportunity for Manufacturing Supervisor in Jackson, TN.
2nd Shift - (3pm-11pm)
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all manufacturing supervision activities within Machining, Welding, Paint, Assembly, and or Pack
- Responsible for manning requirements, training and talent development, goal attainment, and continuous improvement within these areas.
- Supports continuous improvement philosophy driving lean manufacturing principles.
- Day to day manufacturing process support of production teams.
- Works closely with manufacturing engineers as well as other support groups and direct labor personnel to resolve issues that arise as related to safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Works closely with HR and management to maintain consistency and fairness in administration of company policy and code of conduct.
- Provides necessary talent and resources to the manufacturing process to meet objective goals.
- Management of departmental budgets within assigned area.
- Understands and follows the Jackson site's environmental policy and the environmental impacts associated with their work activities
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree (strongly preferred)
- 3-5 years related experience in a manufacturing setting
- Or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills
- Demonstrate effective presentation skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Focus on safety first followed by quality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong decision-making skills and ability.
Kelly Services takes the safety of their associates very seriously! During the COVID-19 pandemic, you can feel confident that precautions above and beyond the minimum CDC recommendations are in place to ensure everyone can stay safe and healthy during this difficult time.
Opportunities are available now! Apply today and a member of our recruiting team will contact you with additional details!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website