Kelly Services is looking to hire manufacturing techs in the Pensacola area - 1st and 2nd shifts! Ideal candidates are team players with good attendance who want to learn and expand their skills and talents.
Some of the Responsibilities to include:
- Start-up and shutdown of equipment
- Prepares all data forms with proper information for production run scheduled.
- Set up any necessary equipment used to perform the production run, with little or no supervision.
- Review finished product specifications to be sure product meets all criteria.
- Visually inspect membrane for defects in order to meet customer specifications.
Some of the required skill and knowledge:
- Ability to read, comprehends, follow and apply sometimes-complex written instructions and procedures.
- Ability to use simple tools such as screwdriver, wrenches and pliers.
- Knowledge of computers or word processing.
- Ability to work with certain solvents such as acetone, alcohol, and other common substances.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and knowledge of the metric system.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website