Title: Marketing Operations Planner
Location: Franklin, TN, Hybrid On-Site Tue & Wed
Duration: Long-Term, No End Date
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Track and maintain reporting of the Nissan Next Retail dealer facing program
- Conducts analysis using predictive models and forecasts that incorporate numerous inputs such as but not limited to TIV, PNUR, dealer network changes and dealer loyalty to provide recommendations to leadership
- Ensure dealer NNR related programs and payments are launched accurately and processed through VIM's
- Serve as the liaison to the region and Nissan legal team regarding dealer payment disputes, audit requests and historical data compilation
- Coordinate end of month program spend and accrual tracking
- Draft and develop official program rules
- Perform other job-related duties as requested by management
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of four or more years of directly related Sales and Marketing experience in the automotive industry.
- Strong leadership skills - Ability to build consensus based upon credible information and analysis
- Strong analytical, presentation and strategic thinking skills. Experience in developing and analyzing reports as well as working with numbers. Strong attention to detail is required.
- Highly motivated and must be able to multi-task and work independently when needed.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential.
- Other computer skills: Working knowledge of other PC or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email updated resume to Brianna.Metzler@Kellyservices.com
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website