Kelly Services is working with a premier paper converting company to find experienced Material Handlers! Offers will be direct hire or temp-to-hire!
*Job Location: West De Pere, WI (Hobart)
Material Handlers will support the machine production schedules, finished product shipping and recycling/ waste removal activities. It will also include the bailer position duties.
- Safely operates a variety of material handling equipment such as fork lifts, clamp lifts, box clamps, and doublewide attachments
- Monitor material levels on machines and deliver materials in a timely manner.
- Issue correct raw materials, finishing supplies, and recycle/waste receptacles to production machines without damaging the materials.
- Monitor finished product on machines, and remove without damage to warehouse or load directly onto truck.
- Store finished product in proper warehouse bay.
- Remove and store unused raw materials and finishing supplies during product changes on the machine.
- Load/unload raw materials or finished goods from semi trucks.
- Accurately complete material handlers recording sheets for quantities, grades, waste and item numbers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing experience is required, forklift driving experice is preferred.
- Computer Skills: Possess basic computer skills.
- Weekly pay
- 2-2-3 rotating 12-hour schedule (2 weeks days; 2 weeks nights)
- 6:30pm-6:30am straight 2-2-3 schedule
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website