Seeking a Material Handler for a fast growing company in Stockton, CA!
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Pay rate: $17/hr
Your tasks will include:
- Load and unload inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks
- Ensure all incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory
- Operate Sit-down Forklift and manual pallet jacks | shrink wrap machine as needed
- Comply with all safety regulations
- 1-year Forklift experience
- 1-year Material Handling experience
- Ability to read, listen and understand instruction
- Team player
- Excels in a fast-paced enviornment
- High School Diploma or GED
For immediate consideration, please email us at 1424@Kellyservices.com or call us at 925-460-6113.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website