Title: Material Handler
Pay Rate: $14-$15 (Shift Differential)
Shift: 1st Shift: 7am-3pm
2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm
3rd Shift: 11pm-7am
Location: Warren, OR
Position Summary: The packer/handler assures by visual inspection that all containers and lids are being manufactured and packaged according to Letica Corporation quality standards and guidelines in a safe and efficient manner.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Inspect product to insure quality. Set aside product that is below quality standards. Work closely with Leads and alert Mold Tech and Supervisor of any quality issues or reject conditions. Watch molds for irregularities or sticking. Timely response to quality issues is key to this position.
- Complete assembly of product by installing gaskets in lids and handles in containers as required while keeping up with the production machines cycles.
- Flame containers and lids when required.
- Stack and pack product per instructions that vary with different customers and orders.
- Prepare proper product identification and/or packaging labels.
- Assist with material handling and other tasks as needed.
- When the machine experiences an interruption in production, the packer/handler will take this available time to clean up oil, sweep, mop, make boxes or other tasks that may be assigned by the team leader or supervisor.
- Accurately complete any required paperwork.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned the above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
- Must be able to keep-up with the fast-paced production cycles.
- Position requires agility and consistent attention to detail.
- Able to tolerate constant repetition.
- Some workstations may require sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently lift, bend, and reach to perform necessary job functions.
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds safely.
- Must be able to identify alpha / numeric product codes.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holiday, and over-time.
Key Traits for Success!
- Dependable, good attendance is mandatory, and associates must report to work on time each day.
- Good communication skills- able to follow directions and pass on important information.
- Ability to work alone and in a group setting.
- Can be content doing routine work.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website