Ready to kick start your career? Then now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Pick Packer for John Deere in Fargo!
Call Ryan our recruiter at (701)639-2232.
Why should you apply to be a pick packer?
- New increased hourly pay rates:
- $16.20 1st shift
- $17.20 2nd shift
- $17.70 3rd shift
- $500 bonus
- John Deere is committed to being a talent first company
- Growth opportunities
What's a typical day as a pick packer? You'll be:
- Packing and Repacking Parts
- Scanning parts
- Ensuring logs/packaging data is entered properly in the computer system
- Auditing packages to ensure proper parts are included
This job might be a good fit if you meet these requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs -You will rotate to different warehouse areas, so that you are not doing heavy lifting multiple days in a row
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, standing, bending, etc.
- Basic computer skills are a plus
- HS Diploma or GED
- Kelly-sponsored ACA health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Individual insurance options*
- Service bonus and holiday pay plans
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- *Offered and administered by a third-party vendor. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
Let's get to work. Apply to be a pick packer today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website