Location: Madison Heights
Temp to Hire $18 an hour
Mon- Fri- 8am- 4:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Records delivery information on daily delivery record.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Places stock on shelves or racks.
- Stages postal trays and sleeves in designated locations.
- Wraps and stages mail for delivery to the post office.
- Audits and orders required postal supplies through online USPS service.
- Collects or picks up empty postal containers from Post Office.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Cleans inside of truck.
- Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or other stock items and distributes items to production areas.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- Maintains inventory records.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please apply online or email resumes to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website