Immediately hiring Material Handlers in Greenville,WI!
Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Material Handlers at a logistics company in Milwaukee.
Sound good? Take a closer look below
Have questions? Call your Kelly recruiter Jennifer at 920-239-3012.
We have the following shift available at a pay rate of $16-17 per hour
- 1st Shift 7am-3pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm- 7:30am
- 1st Shift: $16/hr
- 2nd Shift: $17/hr
- 3rd Shift: $17/hr
Why you should apply to be a Material Handler
- Long-term and stable work schedules
- Overtime available
- Conversion to permanent employment based on good performance and good attendance.
- Supportive culture & dedication to work-life balance
- Advancement Opportunities
What's a typical day as Material Handler? You'll be:
- The duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned
• Pick, packaging and ship items in a manner to prevent damage in transit
• Report and communicate shipment statuses with management
• Perform safety inspections and internal audits of parts, systems and processes
• Identify and locate parts within the warehouse and branch facility; keep track of parts movement
• Count inventory and ensure compliance with company standards
• Develop bills of lading and delivery forms
• Sort inbound and outbound material to proper fixture
• Prepare picking fixtures in support of picking process
• Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- If you have a year of experience in warehouse/manufacturing
- Are comfortable lifting upto 35lbs
- Looking for career advancement
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website