Job Title: Remote Medicaid Transportation Advocate (Customer Service Representative)
Our client is on a mission… to deliver the highest level of compassionate care and customer service, connecting people to their medical appointments. If you are looking for meaning and purpose in your job and life, this could be the place for you! Offering the ability to work remotely. The Medicaid Transportation Advocate will be based in NY State.
Our client will be offering a SIGN-ON BONUS of $1,000.00
($250 at 30 days, $250 at 60 days and $500 at 120 days
Training schedule: 930am-430pm, which will last approximately one month.
Regular hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM - 6 PM or 11:30 AM – 8 PM.
Pay: $16.00/hr. with career advancement opportunities & excellent benefits after temporary transition.
Technical Requirements: Must have your own personal computer or laptop. High-Speed Broadband Internet.
Summary: The Medicaid Transportation Advocates (MTA) will work in a fast-paced customer service environment delivering the highest level of satisfaction to Medicaid Enrollees. The goal of the MTA is to ensure each enrollee, transportation provider, medical provider and/or facility is provided great customer service while understanding, adhering to, and enforcing New York State Department of Health Policies and Procedures.
• Taking inbound phone calls to assist Medicaid-eligible Enrollee, Medical Providers and transportation providers to coordinate travel to medical appointments.
• Handling all transactions in an efficient, professional manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Documenting processed transactions accurately using best in class software application.
• Completing required training session and employee development activities as assigned.
• Ensuring all Corporate and NYSDOH mandates policies are executed as directed.
• Escalating time sensitive issues to appropriate staff for review and resolution.
• Ensuring full Medicaid compliance.
• Previous Call Center experience and knowledge or experience in the Medical Field strongly preferred.
• Excellent customer service.
• Attention to detail/quality focus.
• Ability to consistently report to work as scheduled.
• Problem solving and analyzing information using critical thinking skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
There is a comprehensive training program that includes classroom training, the ability to observe calls and eventually the ability to take calls with feedback and support. Employees will go through an introductory period for approximately the first 90 days. At that time, the employee will be eligible to be hired directly by our client!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website