Kelly is currently looking for Medical Assemblers for a company located in Brooklyn Park, MN!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
- $17-$18 an hour, depending on previous experience
- 1st shift (Monday-Friday)
- 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Assembles components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Assembly in a clean room environment and may involve assembly of miniature components under a microscope.
- Performs in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Utilizes small hand tools calibrated instruments measurement equipment microscopes and custom fixtures tools and assembly aids.
- Participates in meetings as required. Works collaboratively with engineers and technicians to resolve process issues and suggests improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and timely records/documentation related to quality work in progress test results labor (e.g. timecards) and special projects.
- Strictly adheres to general safety rules manufacturing procedures company policies and procedures Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA regulations.
- Fulfills assembly requests for prototypes against verbal or written instructions as required.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 2 to 3 years of previous medical assembly experience
- Ability to communicate by phone, email, and in person to supervisors and team members
- Ability to understand verbal and written work instructions
- Basic math skills
- Ability to perform repetitive job duties
* If interested, apply for immediate consideration! You can also send resumes to email@example.com! *
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website