Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Medical Technologist for one of our top clients in Texas.
As a Medical Technologist you will be responsible for performing all tests in moderate and high complexity testing. Responsible for Following laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of patient results.
- Follows established policies and procedures for quality control performance and documentation.
- Understands and follows all safety, infection control, and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen guidelines
- Participates in departmental quality assurance and continuing education programs
- Operates equipment to maximize efficiency and minimize down time
- Operate general laboratory equipment, automated analyzers, centrifuges, microscopes, manual and automated pipettes
- BS in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science
- National and State licensure as required
- ASCP Certified is required OR ASCP eligible
- One year of laboratory training or experience in a laboratory performing high complexity testing
- Experience in chemistry and hematology highly valued
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website