Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Merchandise Associate!! If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
- 1st Shift
- Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- 2nd Shift
- Monday-Friday 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
- 3rd Shift
- Monday-Friday 9:00 pm - 5:30 am
- Location: Breinigsville, PA
- Pay Rate: $14.50 - 16.50 per hour
As a Merchandise Associate, you will be responsible for processing the returned products!
- Scan product codes of merchandise to input data into the warehousing computer system
- Sort scanned product in appropriate containers
- Inspect condition of returned merchandise
- Clean and organize the work area daily
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be computer savvy
- Ability to work under pressure to meet production goals in a timely and safe manner
- Ability to assist other departments within the warehouse as needed
- Ability to work with hazardous waste
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
If you would like to be considered, please reply to this job post for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website