Microbiologist – Austin, TX
Multiple Job Openings!
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking multiple positions for Microbiologist I, II, III for one of our top healthcare clients in Austin, TX to assist with the Coronavirus.
As a Microbiologist, you will be responsible for performing molecular and PCR aspects of arbovirus diagnostic work while using Biosafety practices, coordinates and assists with reagent preparation and quality testing for arbovirus diagnostic reagents.
- Responsible for performing molecular techniques
- Ability to recall details on specimens submitted
- Interpret standard protocol and with considerable use of scientific knowledge, initiative, independent judgment and experience
- technical review of laboratory data
- Providing customer service for incoming virus questions and information requests
- Submits specimens to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other laboratory sites, preparing proper shipping packages meeting IATA rules and regulations and documents all steps, maintains certification
- Responsible for aseptic techniques when working with infectious materials
- Associate, Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution
- Experience performing real-time PCR testing
- Managing progress of specimens
- M-F; 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift available; flexible to work weekends
- 6+ month contract
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website