Microbiologist II – Austin, TX
Multiple Job Openings!
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking multiple positions for Microbiologist II with one of our top healthcare clients in Austin, TX to assist with the COVID-19.
As a Microbiologist, you will be responsible for performing serology testing and PCR aspects of arbovirus diagnostic work while using Biosafety practices, coordinates and assists with reagent preparation and quality testing for arbovirus diagnostic reagents.
- Perform highly complex and highly specialized serological and molecular testing.
- Performs testing in a manner that assures stringent quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintains and improves supplies, records, and capabilities of the result entry in LIMS.
- Insurance of proper quality control and accuracy of outgoing reports, organization of residual specimens, instrument maintenance, and technical training
- Responsible for performing molecular techniques
- Ability to recall details on specimens submitted
- Interpret standard protocol and with considerable use of scientific knowledge, initiative, independent judgment and experience
- Technical review of laboratory data
- Responsible for aseptic techniques when working with infectious materials
- Associate, Bachelor's or Master's in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution
- Experience performing real-time PCR testing
- Managing progress of specimens
- M-F; 8:00am-4:30pm; occasional weekend
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website