Kelly Services is hiring night shift material handlers at DuPont in Marlborough MA! For immediate consideration, email resume to Michelle at email@example.com with “Marlborough” in subject line
DETAILS ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- $19.50 per hour
- 6:45 pm to 7:15 am, 4 days on/4 days off including weekends
- Packaging and handling materials. Labeling, forming and filling boxes, moving materials and equipment. You may also work inside a clean room.
- You'll use equipment including dolly, hand truck, pallet jack and forklift.
- PPE including hard-hat, goggles, gloves, respirator provided
- Extensive training at hire and continuous training to all employees on an ongoing basis
- Requires 3 months similar work, HS diploma or GED, driver's license and ability to pass a physical including hearing test
SOME KELLY PERKS FOR YOU:
- Weekly pay
- Up to six paid holidays per year
- Medical/Vision/Dental, Group Term Life, Short-Term Disability and Prescription Drug Plan
- Employee discounts including electronics, home improvement, travel, events and more
For immediate consideration, email resume to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marlborough” in subject line
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website