Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again. Great opportunities are right here in your backyard. Kelly Professional & Industrial is looking for a NOMAD Assembly Lead to work at Kavo Kerr, a premier, Fortune 500 in in Hatfield, PA Let us help you grow at work and discover what's next in your career, all while being a vital part of your community.
Why you should apply to be a NOMAD Assembly Lead Kavo Kerr:
• Great work hours 6am - 4:30pm M-F Monday through Friday.
Paid EVERY FRIDAY!
• Work in a clean, sterile, and safe environment.
• Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a NOMAD Assembly Lead at Kavo Kerr? You'll be:
• Work with Production Supervisor to implement schedule to ensure all production needs are met to ensure plant OTD goals are met.
• Review “quality defects” to gain information into cause of defect
• Prioritize work according to master schedule, available material, and direction of production supervisor.
• Communicates position changes due to production need and Cross-training. May train others on stations certified, or direct certified assembler to train others
• Work with team on the floor to ensure all day to day needs are being met including working 25-50% of time as needed.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• 1+ years team lead experience
• 4+ years of experience in manufacturing environment
• 3+ years of experience with ERP / SAP
• MS Office experience including Excel and Email
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a NOMAD Assembly Lead at Kavo Kerr today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website