Kelly Services is seeking an Office Assistant for a company in Delran, NJ.
This is a Temp-Perm opportunity!!!!!
Hours: 7 AM-4 PM
Salary: $15 -$17 per hour (depending on experience)
Location: Delran, NJ
Summary: Small European based company is seeking an Office Assistant for their Delran location. Looking for someone with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. Must be able to make spreadsheets in Excel and have a pleasant phone demeanor. Position is temp to hire and will have increasing responsibility within the office.
- Greeting clients, answering phones and organizing mail
- Creating spreadsheets in Excel, doing data entry into system
- Operating and maintaining office equipment such as, internal phone system, laptop computers, and printers
- UPS/ Fed Ex Shipping
- Stocking/ ordering office supplies - WB Mason, Amazon, McMaster Carr
- Invoicing, Order Processing
- Scheduling meetings and events, and organizing any necessary materials for them
- HS Diploma
- 2 - 5 years- experience
- Computer Training - Computer proficient /MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Internet Search (Google, IE), WebEx/ Skype Meetings
- Familiar with Database Systems
- Team Oriented
- Desire to grow within organization
For immediate consideration, apply TODAY @ kellycareernetwork.com!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website