On-Site Manager needed in Janesville!
This On-Site Manager provides the leadership, management, and vision that is necessary to ensure the operating efficiency at the highest level of customer service in a high paced environment. This is an independent, high performance position and must have a minimum of 3-5 years management experience.
The On-Site Manager is responsible for managing the Warehouse Operations and delivering superior customer satisfaction by driving results and exceeding expectations in the key areas of safety, quality, and cost.
Experienced candidates please apply or call 608-752-7558 for more information.
- Directs, manage and oversee the work of all facility employees on all shifts.
- Working Manager/working alongside the employees
- Direct employees to ensure compliance to established policies.
- Maintain warehouse operations
- Directly responsible for all employment decisions at the facility.
- Communicate effectively with our customer-s management team
- Responsible for the cost and yield performance of the DC in partnership with the overall company P&L.
- Own and drive cost control initiatives and process control within the DC.
- Continually review operational activities, including transportation activities, to maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local laws. (OSHA, DOL, EPA)
- Drive safety improvements across the DC.
- Develop a balanced approach to maximize best operational practices and cost efficiencies across the DC while maintaining cost satisfaction and DC profitability.
- Drive compliance through teamwork for all standard operating procedures within the DC.
- Works well unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented and can meet commitments
- Pallet handling experience a plus
- Logistics and warehousing experience 2+ years
- Forklift experience
- Word and Excel proficient
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent people management skills supervising hourly workers
- Experience and understanding supply chain practices and metrics
- Superior ability to manage people and motivate a team
- Excellent problem solving skills and strategic planning
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website