Essential 2nd Shift Electronic Assemblers Needed to re-build in Demand Medical Equipment.
APPLY TODAY! Call (224) 301-6452
Seeking immediately available, motivated, hardworking individuals to work as Electronic Assemblers for a premier client in the Buffalo Grove Area. Our client is a premier manufacturer of electronics for a variety of industries primarily in the medical industry. If you are looking to work in an environment that is offering paid training; is climate controlled, dust free and clean, then this is the job for you.
- Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For – 12 consecutive years
- Over 283 Kelly employees have been hired by the company over the past 5 years.
- Advancement Opportunities, including temporary employees, encouraging growth and development at every level.
- Quality driven organization that will train and develop all employees.
- Focused on teamwork, open communication and making all employees a priority.
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Available Shifts and Pay:
2nd: 2:15pm - 10:30pm – Monday to Friday, $14.75
Day to Day responsibilities:
Assemble Electrical components using hand tools; building of small medical equipment. Follow a blue print closely to assembly to specifications.
The ideal candidate would have some experience in:
- Mechanical abilities, experience with reading blue prints or instructions.
- Comfortable with using hand tools such as screw drivers, power drills, and torque wrenches. Experience with Troubleshooting.
- Proficient with computers to look-up and document information into a database or send emails to customers.
- Seeking candidates with building small electronics, such has phones, radios or small medical equipment.
- Strong communication skills required, Ability to read training and instructions of a computer program.
- Ability to use a computer to read instructions and to send emails.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in manufacturing or equivalent schooling; trade schools/certifications experience accepted.
- Will accept candidates that have hobbies that meet the above requirements.
APPLY TODAY: Contact our Recruiter at (224)-301-6452 OR email @ email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website