Kelly Services is partnered with FyterTech Nonwovens in Kent, WA to find a Machine Operator 1 for the Grinder machine! This position is temp-to-hire.
FyterTech produces high-performance industrial sorbents and spill control products.
This individual will be responsible for the grinder machine, requiring hand-eye coordination and the ability to follow basic written instructions and simple diagrams.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to wear eye and hearing protection.
- Ability to listen to verbal instructions.
- Ability to use hand controls.
- Ability to read and understand machine components.
- Ability to use hand tools (i.e., pneumatic, wrenches, hammers, chisels)
- Ability to read rulers and blueprints.
- Understand thread sizes and diameters.
- Read and interpret prints.
- Work independently or under minimal supervision of the Shift Operator.
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
- Repetitive motions
- Standing for long periods
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- 1st Shift
- 6:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri
- $15.00 + /hour
- Contact the recruiter (Samantha) directly at 920-737-0103
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com
- Schedule a phone interview with the recruiter using the following link: https://calendly.com/sama250/30min
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website