Kelly Services is seeking Operator 2/Production Operators for FyterTech Nonwovens in Green Bay and De Pere! These are full-time positions with potential for direct hire with the right candidates.
Operators are responsible for supporting the manufacturing processes for absorbent towel, tissue, and spill containment products.
- De Pere, WI -OR- Green Bay, WI
- Operate machine that turns plastic pellets into huge sheets of oil absorbing fabric
- Packaging portion of the line is where new-hires will start out to get familiar with the machine
- Will package 2-3 boxes a minute. Pallets can be 12-20lbs stacking 100 high
- Individuals in this role should be technology savvy in order move up
- Experience with Excel is needed to advance beyond Operator 3 level
- Package when necessary
- Lift up to 40lbs
- Machine operating experience is a plus but not required
- Desire to work – shows initiative to learn additional tasks
- Good manufacturing experience is required
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to take feedback well
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Scan gun experience is a plus
Ideal candidates are those with consistent work history and who pride themselves in producing quality products that exceed customer expectations. Prior manufacturing experience is a plus, however entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- 6:00pm-6:00am, 2-2-3 straight schedule
- 6:00am-6:00pm, 2-2-3 straight schedule
- $15-$17/hour (based on shift)
- Weekly pay
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website