Kelly Services is hiring for 2nd shift Material Handler opportunities.
- Perform a combination of manual tasks including but not limited to feeding, dispensing, charging, mixing, sorting, inspecting, assembling, and picking.
- Execute the manufacturing and packaging operation with an adequate supply of components using mechanical apparatus, automated equipment and manual processes.
- Accurately complete paperwork and electronic transactions for all documentation requirements including but not limited to SAP transactions, batch record steps and paper and electronic logbooks.
- Perform the final checks and verification for operations as indicated in the batch records and SOPs
- Order and receive material and perform the required identification and use ( i.e. RFI system and basic SAP)
- Operate forklift, manual and motorized pallet jacks. Maintain proper inventory levels of clean tools including ancillary equipment, pallets and containers.
- Manage the removal of waste and execute equipment cleaning and housekeeping operations in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Partner with supervision to ensure daily requirements are met.
- Dispensing, Compounding, Mixing, and Packaging
- Must have a proven ability to interact with other operators, management, and groups inside and outside of Manufacturing.
- Candidates must have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- HS Diploma or GED
If interested, please respond with your updated resume for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website