Packaging Technician - 1st Shift - West Point PA
Kelly Services Outsourcing & Consulting Group is seeking a Packaging Technician to work for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world in West Point PA. This is a 1st shift opportunity working 6 am to 2:30 pm Monday - Friday. The opportunity has no end date and offers possible opportunities for advancement based on our clients availability and performance. We are offering our enhanced benefit package which includes but not limited to medical plan options, paid time off and paid holidays.The Packaging Technician will work as part of a team to execute clinical packaging and labeling activities including material, room and equipment staging, execution and documentation of operations, and room clearance and cleaning.
Job duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Support additional operational activities in support of sampling and material transfer.
- Performs all tasks related to clinical label printing production.
- Maintain training and compliance with site safety and quality requirements.
- Maintain cGMP and safety training to site requirements; follow cGMP and safety requirements in all activities.
- Stage materials for operations, handling products with restricted ‘time out of environment' requirements.
- Set-up, operate, disassemble and clean area equipment.
- Perform and document de-packaging, packaging, labeling and sampling activities.
- Clean facility and equipment and perform verification procedures.
- Report potential quality events, non-conformance to GMPs/SOPs when observed.
- Ensure that each component or bulk material used in label production is properly identified, not expired, verified throughout processing and corresponds to the written information on the work order before proceeding to the next step.
- Print, inspect, proof, and perform accountability for clinical product labels.
- Process labeling/packaging batch paperwork according to GMP/GDP.
- Verify before use that equipment calibration date has not been exceeded.
- Maintain label inventory.
- Carry out all the appropriate periodic quality inspections during the printing process to ensure integrity.
- B.S. degree preferred; additional experience required without B.S. degree
- Must have 1-2 years working in GMP operations
- Experience in Clinical Supply Packaging Operations preferred
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website