$250 BONUS AS THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE TEAM!!!!!
Seeking Entry Level Light Assemblers for Immediate Opportunities in Cary, IL
Stryker (formally known as Sage Products) is the premier manufacturer of easy-to-use, disposable products that are used by doctors and nurses to prevent healthcare-acquired illness. The positions are entry level, no experience required. Stryker offers a dedicated on-the-job training team for each new hire! All positions offer employees the opportunity to work in a clean and temperature controlled environment. The shifts are 8 hours, with a paid break or lunch occurring ever 2 hours. Voluntary over-time is available for all employees, with the over-time pay rate starting at $20.25 per hour.
WORK LOCATION: Cary, Illinois
Second shift - 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. - $13.50/hour; OT Rate $20.25
Third shift - 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. - $14.00/hour; OT Rate $21.00
- Package components into finished goods boxes on light assembly machine
- Perform minor process adjustments to machines (e.g. clear jams from packing machines)
- Operate assembly lines with a team of 2-5 people
- Comfortable with a fast-moving environment
- Must be able to stand for 8-hour shifts
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English as it pertains to work related issues
- Capable of maneuvering and lifting between 25-45 pounds intermittently (essential)
- Work from written or verbal instructions: must be able to comprehend and explain the contents to trainers, co-workers, and any regulatory auditors
- High School Diploma or GED - minimum required
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Share this information with your friends!
We hope to see you soon! Questions? Call the Kelly team at 815.394.1065
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website