Seeking reliable school cleaners. No experience needed! Steady work, part time M-F 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM, no weekends required! Substitute Cleaners needed as well!
- Creating a clean environment for students, staff and visitors in the assigned building. The Cleaner will act under the direction of the School District's full-time Custodial Manager or his or her designee, who has ultimate responsibility for designing and implementing custodial services.
- Assist in providing cleaning, maintenance and other custodial care services to the building and school grounds, under the direction and guidance of School District personnel.
- Follow the School District's cleaning and sanitation rules and procedures.
- Implement proper care, use, and safety of chemicals and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Kelly Services follows Pennsylvania Department of Education Clearance Requirements
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with Kelly Educational:
- Weekly ELECTRONIC pay—stability of regular, frequent paychecks
- Group-rate insurance options*
- Flexible work schedule—work when you want
- Preference of school districts and schools—work where you want
- Schedule your assignments—online or over the phone
- Service bonus pay—the bonus increases the more you work
**Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website