Logistics Specialist I - South Plainfield, NJ 07080 Kelly Services is currently seeking a logistics professional in the South Plainfield, NJ area to the join the team of one of our most well-known healthcare services clients as a part time Logistics Specialist. Check out the details of the position to see if you're the right fit! THE BASICS
- Pay: $13.50/hr, time and a half for overtime
- Shift: 20hr/wk, 4/hrs per day 12pm – 4pm M-F
- Hire Type: Contract position, start ASAP (after screenings). Expected end date: End of NEXT year 2020
Essential Responsibilities Include 1. SAP functions
• Goods Receipt of non-valued material, update batch, transfer non-valued material to valued material.
• Create documents due for delivery and transportation worklist.
• Create output from handling units and outputs for shipments
• Create shipment costs (International shipments)
• Goods Movements against PO's, goods receipts, goods issues, cancellations, transfer posting.
• Update/delete shipments and deliveries
• Create/Update S/O if manual process is needed.
• Run reports - Recall
2. Packaging of Commercial Freight
• Transport shipping drums from packaging room to distribution belt.
• Preform smear swipe on each drum for loose contamination check, record results on outgoing radiation survey form.
• Preform T.I and Surface level survey on each shipping containers
• Place appropriate DOT labels and Shipping Documents onto each drum.
• *Candidate should be able to lift 65lbs due to the weight of shipping containers*
3. Return of Domestic/International Shipping Containers
• Deface or remove old labels from Biodex containers or drums.
• Create DOT label, Address labels, and DOT shipping documents
• Acquire approvals, quotes, and flights for international shipments / FedEx 023 Shipments.
• *Candidate should have knowledge of FedEx Café system or FedEx Web.
4. Receiving of STO Shipments
• Perform physical count of stock received against Delivery Note
• Unload pallets and stage material in incoming cage.
• Update warehouse raw materials inventory control logs.
• Perform SAP functions
• Update Inter-Facility Transfer of Raw Material Logbook.
5. Receiving of Yellow III Incoming Isotopes
• Check in material from varies vendors.
• Perform contamination checks and survey surface level and T.I
• Record results in Incoming Radioactive Survey form REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Logistics experience
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website