Title: Payroll Business Analyst
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Fully- Remote
Duration: 12 Month Temp Position
Pay Rate: $60.00/hr.- $75.00/hr.
Our company is passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions to solve the world's most complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics, from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development.
The Payroll Business Analyst is responsible for leading the team through a payroll system implementation which impacting employee experience, as well as company financials while incorporating best practices with scalability in a rapidly growing environment.
Our payroll mission is to ensure that employees are paid timely, accurately, and in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations. This position will be key in enhancing that mission with a vision of building scalable processes, best practices, and a path to continued improvement.
We are looking for a team member to complement our existing teams who will be responsible for:
- Assisting with project management and project design efforts in ADP System Implementation
- Coordination of efforts amongst those affected by business improvements/changes
- Creating BRD's
- Coordination of user acceptance testing
- Documentation of new processes
- Training of teams on new process/changes
- This position is part of the Business Transformation and Analytics Team with a dotted line a dotted line to the Sr Payroll Manager and will be located in Santa Clara, CA. The team is currently working in a hybrid model at home, and in office as necessary.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work cross functionally on various projects
- Work side by side with the teams you are supporting
- Bring processes in line with our rapid growth
- Learn, design, and develop new business systems & processes
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 7+ years of progressive experience in payroll
- Prior experience in process/systems improvements
- Detail oriented individual with understanding of payroll systems and the relationship with financial and HCM systems
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative solutions
- Multiple State(s) Payroll Experience
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- ADP PayForce and/or ADP Enterprise
- Certified in project management and/or payroll
- 24/7 Work environments
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email updated resume to Brianna.Metzler@Kellyservices.com
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website