Kelly IT is hiring a Pega RPA Developer for a 6 month project in Burbank, CA. For consideration, please email your updated resume to the recruiter at email@example.com and reference Job ID 3137038
Pega RPA Developer
6 months - W2 only
Burbank, CA - will start remote then onsite sometime in 2021 when offices reopen
Rate: $50/hr on W2 only
This role provides subject matter expertise on Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives, collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business processes, and utilizes information to define RPA solutions to support and enhance existing, new, and emerging enterprise initiatives. This role is part of the Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union and considered essential; therefore, this resource is required to be onsite for this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develops RPA technology-enabled solutions to address the needs of the organization.
• Independently build solutions and/or work with external consultants in developing and implementing RPA solutions.
• Review automation output and recommend optimizations to improve success rate.
• Lead the creation of detailed process assessment documents with all the related information, which serves as the guide to develop the automation processes.
• Documents simple to complex processes, highlighting compliance requirements and other key business considerations.
• Develops and documents best practices for operating software robots.
• Manages the complete life cycle of design, build and run for RPA bots for all functions.
• Manages testing and sign-off of automated solutions with business stakeholders and the external RPA developers, as needed.
• Oversees existing and new automation processes.
• Recommends and implements process re-engineering to support the automation, as needed. Knowledgeable and adheres to all information technology security protocols and procedures.
• Collaborates with information technology security to ensure the highest product security standards are met.
• Supports the Credit Union strategy through the design, development, and deployment of robotic automation solutions.
• Partners with with business stakeholders to closely analyze, observe, and understand process steps,
• interdependencies, and applications used to complete business transactions.
• Assess and document the productivity impact of the automation and calculate the financial impact and return on investment.
• Responsible for tracking the progress of automation projects and provide updates to business stakeholders.
• Responsible for training and mentoring associates on development and deployment tasks, as well as researching simple to complex process errors
• Must have 1-3 years minimum of Pega RPA software experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field highly preferred
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website