Kelly technology has an opening for a Perm Network Engineer to work with our client in Boise, ID.
*Open to remote work and relocation*
- This position shall be responsible for supporting projects, deploying technology and, recommending scalable network infrastructure solutions to supports the company's efforts related to Fiber to the Home/Curb (FTTH).
- This position is also responsible for ensuring that the overall network infrastructure supports company's corporate vision.
- Technologies may include: TibiTs, Azore, ZTE, Calix, Adtran, Cisco, Adva, Fortinet, Adtran, and custom software and hardware for specialized for the needs of an Internet Service Provider and Voice over IP provider.
- The Network Engineer will be responsible for understanding industry network standards and best practices, keeping current with industry trends, emerging technologies and, evaluating complex business functions.
- Will meld these to form a set of comprehensive plans to support, architect, secure and, enhance network infrastructure.
- Responsible for the design and configuration of our Networks FTTH/C to our CORE network architecture
- Evaluate, select and, implement a variety of hardware technologies such as: active ethernet, GPON, XG/XGS PON to support customer growth
- Create solutions for networked systems to support business and home-based offerings such as Internet Access, DIA, UCaaS and, MPLS
- Conduct forward-looking research into emerging network technologies
- Conduct Proof of Concept network product evaluations
- Work with the NMS systems to ensure all elements are properly monitored
- Participate and/or lead project teams as a technical resource to deliver solutions that follow best-practice standards
- Interface with operations and productions support personnel and assist with troubleshooting of the network elements
- Create and update standardization documents for all network equipment
- Evaluate and recommend tools and technologies to support the network infrastructure
- CALIX, Adtran or, other GPON offerings
- Cisco NSC or ISR
- AWS Cloud technologies
- Azure Cloud
- Advance Course Study in Technology related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a carrier working on PON, GPON or, FTTH
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website