Kelly Services is seeking experienced Material Handlers/Pickers for a well-known automotive parts distribution center. Temp-to-hire opportunity for serious candidates only. Dayton, NJ.
Pay: 1st shift: $15.00-16.00/hr & 2nd shift: $18.00/hr
Schedule: 1st Shift: 7:00am - 1:30pm Tue-Sat; 6:00am - 3:00pm Mon-Fri
2nd Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm Tue-Sat
• Pick and stage parts for store replenishment
• Mark pallets with identifying store information
• Use hand-held radio frequency device (RFD)
• Climb stairs and ladders up to 12ft to retrieve merchandise
• Cross train in multiple departments (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory)
• Plenty of overtime for those interested in making 40+ hours per week
• Large company with room for career growth
• Well established company with several locations across the US.
• Safe, clean, climate-controlled work environment
• Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training
• Temp to hire opportunity
You might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Comfortable working at a fast pace
• Able to lift or move 25 – 50 lbs
• Comfortable bending, standing and kneeling
• Comfortable with working overtime when required
• Have previous experience in a warehousing, manufacturing environment
Interested? Please apply using your resume or call Keanny Rosario at 215-779-2872. Calls will be answered M-F between 10am-4pm EST. Text messages are welcome and encouraged.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website