Kelly Services is actively sourcing for a TEMP-TO-HIRE Planner / Buyer in Albuquerque, NM.
LOCATION: Balloon Fiesta Pkway and Pan American FWY NE in Albuquerque, NM
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM
STARTING PAY: $21.63 per Hour
JOB DUTIES may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs planning and procurement of various commodities using a MRP system and other related tools.
- Plans, purchases, expedites, and negotiates materials and MRO items.
- Assists in developing and implementing programs with suppliers and internal cross functional team members that address supplier lead time, production lead time, order fill rate performance, quality performance, cost reduction, and technical improvements.
- Negotiates costs with suppliers and ensures purchased volumes satisfy inventory turnover goals and actual or forecasted demand requirements.
- Maintains the ERP/MRP system data, prepares and analyzes reports, and supports projects relating to existing and new products.
- Daily data entry of various ERP transactions.
- Associates Degree or higher education in supply chain management, business, or related field.
- Three years- experience in manufacturing environment in planning, purchasing, contract negotiations, or supplier relations. Must have a deep knowledge of ERP and MRP systems.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound written and oral communication skills; must be able to write and understand routine reports, follow oral and written instructions, and speak effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and work with diverse groups of people.
- Must have knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment and be familiar with email, Internet, word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and materials. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Weekly Pay
- Potential Temp-to-Hire opportunity
Interested? Please send your resume to Cindy Stafford at CINS900@kellyservices.com. Questions may be directed to Cindy via email or telephone - (302) 648-5392.
Your Kelly Services Team
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website