-Direct Hire, Perm
-Location: Fort Worth, TX OR Fully Remote
-Work Schedule: Monday: Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
-Compensation: 100k – 200k depending upon experience
- Degree in Statistics, BS degree with 13+ YOE; MS degree 5+ YOE; or PhD with 2+ YOE
- Working with SAS programming group (knows how to program, but not doing all the programming)
- Medical Device industry experience or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Clinical Trials experience
- Direct contact experience with FDA
Kelly Scientific is actively recruiting for a Principal Statistician for a direct hire (perm), fully remote opportunity or onsite based in Fort Worth, TX.
- Designs, plans, and executes bio-statistical components of plans for research and development projects that establish the conditions essential for determining safety, efficacy, and marketability of pharmaceutical and/or biological products.
- Uses sound statistical methodology to conduct studies relating to the life cycle of the product. In development-phase projects, prepares the statistical component of protocols which meet project objectives, health authority guidelines, and clinical trial methodology standards.
- Develops and/or applies statistical theories, methods, and software.
- Summarizes and interprets data into tabular and graphical formats amenable to principles of statistical inference and is responsible for the statistical component of reports describing studies, outcomes and methods used.
- Provide specifications and directions to the clinicians/statistical programmers.
- Supports the regulatory review and approval of the experimental therapies.
- May partner in trial design and in establishing standards for clinical conduct, and the collection, management and/or reporting of data
- BS degree in statistics with 13+ years of experience or MS degree in statistics with 5+ YOE or PhD with 2+ YOE
- Experience in med device or pharma industry required
- Direct contact with FDA (written or teleconference)
Experience working with a SAS programming group (rather than doing all the programming themselves)
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website