Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a (Direct Hire) (Process Engineer) job located in Apex, NC. This is an engineering position encompassing project management, process engineering, and process development responsibilities. This is an opportunity to take on a role of real responsibility with a dynamic industry leader.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for identifying and leading process improvement opportunities and identifying ways of improving plant capacities and efficiencies.
- Identifying, designing, and managing capital projects ranging from $25M to $5MM.
- Provide engineering support to multiple facilities located across North America.
- Primarily office to be located in Augusta, GA or Apex, NC and will provide service to other facilities located across North America
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, M.S. preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage capital projects up to $5MM.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to interact with operators, vendors and upper management.
- Ability to travel 30%
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website