Process Quality Engineer
Temp to Hire Opportunity
If you are ready to work with a growing company on exciting projects at an industry leader than Kelly Services has an opportunity for you as a Process Quality Engineer, in Buffalo Grove, IL . Our client is looking for a qualified candidate who has experience assisting in plant production and quality assurance while maintaining processes & maximizing machine performance, safety and quality
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assists in plant production and quality assurance while maintaining processes & maximizing machine performance, safety and quality
• Drives development and implementation of QMS system in SPC systems, also evaluates and implements material advances.
• Create and Maintain 2D Product Drawings in Drawings library.
• Develops and updates preventative maintenance of cleanrooms and machines while working in conjunction with Quality, Production and Maintenance.
• Create Packaging Samples for customers to develop new business.
• Perform Quality Check on products and verify label information on outbound products.
• Aims for product and process improvements of existing operations and is a resource for equipment repairs
• Provide ongoing technical support to plant operations to insure safety, productivity, quality and delivery performance for the plant
• Assist in component evaluation for new products and new product testing including new design and equipment installations
• Develop standard operating procedures for converting machines and related equipment
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical/industrial engineer and/or 5+ years of relevant experience
• Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD 2D, ERP systems, QMS systems and Microsoft Products.
• Extensive knowledge of the flexible packaging converting process, converting equipment, flexible packaging materials and converting tooling.
• Project management expertise in process improvement and innovation principles
• Ability to react to situations in a timely manner and be flexible with people and operational assets
• Ability to anticipate operational problems and act on those intuitions
For immediate consideration, click the "Submit Resume" button, or refer a friend by clicking the "Share This Job" link provided.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website