Kelly Services is currently seeking a Product Builder for one of our top clients in Alpharetta, GA. Please consider applying if you feel that you have the ability to take on, and experience in, the following responsibilities.
- Understands and adheres to safety policies and practices.
- Responsible for quality and adheres to manufacturing process requirements, the Boston Scientific Corporation Quality Policy and the Strategic Quality Process (SQP).
- Builds product by following all processes in which certified (in their most current revision), and completing other assigned work, while meeting manufacturing goals and metrics.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and related principles.
- Willing to flex and rotate as necessary and work well with all group members, both within the team and cross-functionally.
- Maintains accurate records, including training files and shop floor paperwork (SFP).
- Willing to participate in Shared Responsibility tasks and responsibilities.
- Understands and follows all BSC and site specific policies and procedures.
- Responsible for attending and passing all core required BSC and site specific training (i.e. QS Basics, RTK, Lean Training).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic functions of SAP, if applicable.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website